It was a year ago today that I started this blog. I had created my first blog my freshman semester of college at BYU after receiving encouragement from my roommate Amber. That one got deleted about six months later. I then started up another one that only had a few posts on it... and then I deleted it. But in May of 2010 I started up another blog, and this time, it has stuck around long enough to gather up 100 posts! It's kind of fun to reach this sort of "milestone" in my blogging adventure.
So lets do some math. 365/100 = 3.65. This means that, on average, I had a new blog post every 4 days. That's crazy to me! For this post I'm going to list some of my favorites. If you feel like it I would suggest that you take a quick look at them, they're all very well written. (I only say that because I wrote them.)

love your blog taylor! It almost always provides a good laugh every now and then :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :)
ReplyDelete