Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1.5, 6, 42, 1008

     I cannot believe that I will be married in six weeks. Time has been flying by so far and I am so happy that it has! If there was one thing I did not want to happen it was for time to drag. But good news! It feels like I have only been at school for a few weeks, when in reality it's been ten weeks. Six weeks... man, I remember when I first started counting down the days to my wedding. My first number was 96 days, and I thought that was close! Now, it's only a month and a half away.
Or...
  6 weeks
   or...
    42 days
     or...
      1008 hours
       or...
        60,480 minutes
          or...
            3,628,800 seconds. Okay, so I probably took it a little far when I figured out how many seconds.


     Wedding plans are coming along just great and my life hasn't been too overly stressful, so that has been a relief. I love spending every day with Derek. I know I'm stubborn and probably get under his skin all the time, but he is still patient with me. Even when I try to be mad because I feel for one reason or another like I should be, I don't make it very long. Once I look at him, he's making some kind of goofy face, and I crack a smile. Frustrating isn't it?




     I can't wait to get married. ONLY 6 WEEKS!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm excited, too, and it's not even my wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're excited!!! It's going to be a wonderful Christmas season. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I remember counting down too from like 106 days and that sucked but the time goes by so fast! I'm so excited for you only 6 weeks yay!you guys are the cutest! ~crystal roberts

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha just wait till you're married it gets worse (the whole not being able to stay mad thing). i even get mad at justin for making it hard to be mad at him. which, in turn, just makes us laugh harder.

    ReplyDelete