Well ladies and gentlemen, we are moved in. We made it through the millions of cardboard boxes, and the duffel bags and suitcases full of clothing. The best part was going through all of our wedding gifts! It was like another big party for us since we hadn't looked at them since we opened them in December!
We are mostly settled. Right now the second bedroom is still kind of messy. Mostly a place to put random things we don't know what to do with yet. But I think for only being here for three days, we're doing pretty dang good!
 |
| When you walk in the front door and look to your left, this is what you see! |
 |
| A beautiful centerpiece that we inherited from Marcie. |
 |
| The beautiful mirror. We love this! It's directly in front of you as you walk in the front door. |
 |
| Our kitchen. |
 |
| Our flour, sugar, and canisters. |
 |
| We love this canister set! |
 |
| There are some recessed shelves across from the kitchen, so this is how we filled them. |
 |
| These closet doors open up to our washer and dryer. I love the "MORGAN" sign. It goes perfectly with the colors of the kitchen! |
 |
| Bathroom counter. |
 |
| We have another set of recessed shelves in the bathroom. And this is how we filled these ones. |
 |
| This is one of my favorites. |
 |
| And we hung a green star on the inside of the bathroom door. |
 |
| The bedroom! |
 |
| A close up of the embroidery on our quilt. |
 |
| Another view. This one is of the closet. Ooo la la... |
 |
| And here we are. |
Oh, how I love my husband. Always willing to smile so nicely for pictures... ha! If only. But we're very happy to be almost completely settled. And extremely happy to have our own place! It feels like home already.
(There will be more pictures to come as we finish putting up all of the picture frames.)
fun! looks cute tay!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! It looks great, Tay! I love your bedding and pillows. You have lots of cute decorations. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Derek helped out quite a bit with the decorating. I'm very proud, haha.
ReplyDeleteok your apartment looks EXACTLY like our first apartment...like the set up...especially the kitchen...whoa...and the star is so cute! i think i'll copy you :)
ReplyDeletehaha, that's awesome. the star was really fun and easy to make! just be careful... i gave myself a pretty hefty paper cut.
ReplyDeleteYou place looks really great. You guys are really great at decorating. i wish I had that skill. As Awesome as parents are there is nothing like having your own space as a couple. I am so glad that I have you blog address now and in turn your sisters too. Love you guys! Looks great!
ReplyDelete