Monday, May 2, 2011

I Wish

Around 9:35 am this morning I was sitting in my English class (seems to be a popular topic with me lately) and my professor was showing us yet another question that will be on the test. As we were discussing the benefits of analyzing others' arguments, the power went out. This wasn't one of those situations where it's like, "Oh darn the lights went out, but the windows let in enough light so lets continue on." No. My classroom does not have ANY windows. None. So it went from perfect light to pure blackness. I know that my reaction was ridiculous. My head snapped up from my notebook and my eyes went wide. 

However, I wish that I would have been able to have a night vision camera rolling throughout class so that I could see a recording of everyone else's reactions. How funny would that be? Ah, if only.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic moments. That exact thing happened to me in a summer English class at BYU-I. No windows. Lights out. Class dismissed. I'm surprised we got out without tripping over one another. Maybe it's an English class thing? Or maybe God didn't approve of the question. hehehe

    ReplyDelete