Since Derek and I have been living with my parents for the past few months, we have been attending the Graham Ward. I love it! I get to go into the primary every Sunday and play piano. Just yesterday during Sharing Time, Sister Smith was telling a story about the pioneers. She asked, "Okay, does anyone know what oxen are?" A little girl raised her hand and said, "They're like a big cow!" Another boy raised his hand and said, "An ox is as big as a tornado!" All the kids giggled and one little boy turned to his friend and said excitedly, "Hey, that's like my mom!"
I had to duck my head under the piano and try not to laugh too loud. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that heard it over all the noise, but it was a priceless moment that I had to share.
Oh my word, I hope my kids don't think that about me!!!! HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteWas that junior primary?
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah. Junior primary is the best!
ReplyDelete