Tuesday, March 13, 2012

4 Weeks & 3 Days

Until Derek is back!

Having Derek gone is weird.
It's only been three weeks, and already I feel like he's been gone for forever. 
I'm such a wimp. I have such respect for Army Wives now. I don't know how they manage to be apart from their husbands for so long. Especially since their husband's job puts them in danger.

Almost halfway done with this separation. Woo!

For my mom's birthday this last week, my sisters Devin and Abbie came into town and surprised my mom! All of us kids and my dad had been planning this surprise for a year, and were planning on having all of my siblings there. However, at the time, Courtney wasn't pregnant. And now that she's due at the end of this month, she couldn't fly in. But it is for a wonderful, amazing, reason, and that reason is the little baby girl about to enter their lives!
I'm so excited for another niece!

It was a blast to have my sisters in town. Abbie brought her kids Jace, who's 2 years old, and Hallie, who's about seven months old, with her to see Grandma. Their sweet smiles and cute voices were so fun to hear!

Needless to say, the weekend was a blast. I'm so grateful for the family that I have. They're amazing!

And here's a picture of me and Derek. This picture is more for me, but I figure you all would like a look at our lovely faces.

Yes, Derek has a mustache in this picture. It was Movember.

No comments:

Post a Comment