A blank. That is what my mind has been drawing all morning long. I have come to the conclusion that there is a neuron strike going on in my brain right now. A group of neurons have decided that they have been working too hard but to no avail, and so they are not going to do the same job. While they still function enough to keep me breathing, walking, and alive they are not functioning on a high level. It has just been one of those mornings where no matter what you wear, how cute you fix your hair, or how perfect your make up is, the day already seems like a bad one.
It's one of those days where no matter what fun things you have planned for later you still feel like something awful is going to happen. Today is one of those days where time turns to stone and the minutes feel like hours. I am constantly thinking "maybe if I go and get this done, it will feel like a better day." Upon accomplishing certain thing, nothing seems better. If anything it seems worse because my task list is one item shorter meaning that I am closer to useless hours wasted away with nothing to do.
And while this morning seems to be turning into one of those days where nothing seems to cheer you up, I am determined to not let it end that way. I have a fun day planned!
2:00 pm... I leave work
3:00-5:30pm...Rehearse with Solo & Ensemble students
6:00 pm... Have dinner with Lance and Lauren (so excited for that!)
9:00 pm... Go watch Derek play in his basketball game.
I love being a part of Solo & Ensemble and getting to work with these students. I have not seen Lauren and Lance since they got married in June 2009, so it is going to be so fun to have dinner with them! And I love going to support and watch Derek play basketball.
But still this cloudy mood is hanging around... urgh.

Hang in there Taylor!! Things will get better...they always do! :) Your blog is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Angela!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was closer to help chase that cloud away! (cute picture, though)
ReplyDeleteMe too! Me too! I love that picture. It's from the Pixar digital short "Partly Cloudy", the one that plays before UP. I love it!
ReplyDelete