Sometimes I just get tired. And then all I want to do is curl up with a blanket by the heater, shut the blinds, and watch a good movie. Well, turn on a good movie and fall asleep until the next morning. It's in moments like these that I can get really irritated with people, especially when I am helping them learn something they have never done before and they correct me. Excuse me? You have never done anything like this, so who are you to tell me I'm doing it wrong?! Of course I don't really say that to these people, I just think it and get frustrated.
Today is one of those days where I just want to curl up and take a nap. But I know I have a million other things that I could and should be doing. I just don't want to. Can you say, lack of motivation?
Oh Taylor, I know this feeling all too well! Keep up the good work. Those days pass and better ones come. :) Love you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dev. :) I love you too.
ReplyDeletesorry tay! just tell her to "shut her trap"! j/k well us 4 need to hangout soon!!!
ReplyDeletei wish i was bold enough to say that! haha. and yes, we do need to hang out soon.
ReplyDelete