Sunday, November 18, 2012

Six Weeks

Reece was six weeks old on Friday. I can't believe she's already six weeks old! Even though sometimes I get really tired of staying in the apartment all day, I love every single minute that I get to spend with my sweet girl. She is the best! I love that she is starting to interact with me more. Her sweet little smiles and smirks make everything wonderful.

I have my six week check-up at the doctor tomorrow morning. It's not necessarily an appointment I'm looking forward to, but I am excited about starting to exercise again! It has been so difficult for me to feel fully myself without being able to workout! To be perfectly honest, it's been the one thing about having a baby that I didn't expect to be so hard on me. But, Reece is more than worth it.

I mean, come on. Just look at how cute she is!
























3 comments:

  1. I love all the faces she makes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have anything new or brilliant to say, but she is just SO. STINKIN. CUTE. And I don't think a mom ever gets tired of hearing that from anyone, right?

    ReplyDelete