So, I have decided to make my blog private. Why? Well, simply because, in the last week, 52 people have been directed to my blog by searching Google for, "Derek and Taylor Morgan." Our blog is the first result! And every picture I've put on here is then shown in the "image results" section. And I know that I could just change the settings so that search engines can't find my blog, but it still makes me nervous that anyone could be reading this.
So, it's a private blog now. Which is kind of a pain, considering that I have to invite those people who want to read and they have accept the invite and then log in when they want to read the blog. Sorry about that. But now that our life involves more than just me and Derek, I feel very differently about random people reading this. Maybe I'm overreacting or being paranoid. But I don't feel like I am.
Completely a normal thing when becoming a parent. I've sees people have a kid and then make their blogs private quite a few times. You feel so very responsible for their safety (as you should) and the internet can be a seriously creepy place. I totally get it!
ReplyDelete