Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In Case You Wanted to Know... But You Probably Don't

Age: 21 years, 2 months, 11 days


Bed size: Queen


Chore you hate: Cleaning the tub... I hate how impossible it is to avoid getting water all over my shorts while cleaning.


Dogs: No dogs yet... but Derek and I are both dog people, so someday!


Essential start of your day: Breakfast. If I don't eat I'm a big ol' grumpy pants.


Favorite color: Orange


Gold or silver: Silver


Height: 5'4"


Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, clarinet, alto saxophone, soprano saxophone


Job title: Student, Web Tech, Chem 105 Lab TA and Chem 105 Grader


Kids: Not yet! Hopefully we will start our family once we are graduated from school. We're thinking four kids... if life was perfect, we'd have two boys and two girls. We even have names picked out. Yeah, we're prepared. But I'm more than willing to bet things will change by the time we're ready to have kids.


Live: Rexburg, Idaho


Mom's name:  Jerri


Nickname:  Tay


Overnight hospital stays:  Not once. I did go to the hospital once at night... it was when I crashed my head through the window on my little brother's 3rd birthday. Had to get glass pulled out of my forehead and got 13 stitches. I was 5.


Pet peeve: I have many. Probably too many. But one of my biggest pet peeves is when people gush over every second of their life on facebook with status updates every five minutes. Come on... maybe one status a day, MAYBE two if something really important happened. But one every 5 minutes? Come on. You have got to have better things to do.


Quote from a movie: "Tommy: Did you hear I finally graduated?
Richard: Yeah, and just a shade under a decade too. Alright.
Tommy: You know a lot of people go to college for seven years.
Richard: I know, they're called doctors." -Tommy Boy [1995]



Right or left handed: Right


Siblings:  I'm the fourth girl. I have three older sisters, a younger brother, and a younger sister.


Time you wake up:  Somewhere between 7:15 am and 7:30. Even on most Saturdays because Derek gets home from work around 7:00 am. 


Underwear:  un-der-wear [uhn-der-wair] noun - clothing worn next to the skin under outer clothes. Courtesy of dictionary.com.


Vegetables you dislike: Peas and asparagus


What makes you run late:  Being forgetful. I forget I need to bring something with me to class, so once we're out the door, I have to run back to the bedroom. Or I forget about a worksheet I need to print off for class. Yeah, I'm real good at forgetting.


X-rays you've had done:  Teeth and I've had an ultrasound on my heart before!! Pretty cool.


Yummy food you make: Green chile chicken enchiladas. They're delish. And... I make these chocolate chocolate chip cookies... Derek says they're the best cookies I make. 


Zoo animal: Giraffes. I've always liked them. And big fat monkeys. I think they're funny.

4 comments:

  1. I think I will do this! ...& we're alot alike in some ways (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is your response to "underwear." Yes, my sister is clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Courtney!
    And I read your blog kins, and we are pretty similar in a lot of ways. What was weird to me was that we're both the 4th girl and have a younger brother. Crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete