 |
| The wonderful weather we endured. |
The past hour has been filled with thoughts of how I haven't gotten anywhere concerning a particular goal that I work toward almost every day. I work so hard, doing my best to do all I can to get where I want to be... and yet I see the same thing every day. The same thing! I have been working toward this goal since I was probably about 14 years old. And here I am at 21 with almost no progress. At some points I ask myself why I continue to work so hard. The only reason I persistently try to progress is because the idea of what would happen if I stopped makes me sick.
So here I am. Trying my best to achieve this goal and feeling like I'm never going to get there. It's a little more than frustrating! But on the up side, I had a wonderful mini-vacation with my husband and family on Monday and Tuesday. We went to Ocean Shores and flew kites, browsed the shops, and rode the slick track! There's always something good to trump the bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment