Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hard Work

It is my personal opinion that those things most worth having are those you have to work the hardest to get. And while this is my personal opinion, I'm pretty sure a lot of people share it as well. 

It's like baking brownies. If you take the time to make sure you measure everything correctly, mix it well, and add lots of sweet, wonderful things then the brownies will be delicious! But if you quickly throw the ingredients together, not taking the time to make sure you mix the sugar, butter, and eggs "until smooth" then the brownies will not be delicious. If you don't take the time and put in the effort to work toward your goals in your life, then 1. you'll never achieve them and 2. what you do achieve will be nothing compared to the joy that you would feel upon reaching your goals.

So if life gets difficult and you feel like you're never going to accomplish anything, just think about how good it's going to feel when you get to the finish line and can sit and relax... you can take a break and enjoy the rewards of your diligence and hard work.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this taylor :) you have no idea how much I needed to hear that

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the encouragement and uplift I needed today. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, both of you. :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete