Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I Usually Stink at Shopping... but This Was Fun!

Last Friday my mom, Reece, and I took a trip out to North Bend to spend the day shopping at the outlets. I've never been much of a shopper. I get bored really fast. I get cranky really fast. And I feel like I'm going to die after twenty minutes. But when there are amazing deals and darling baby clothes, I'm in for the long haul. I could shop for Reece all day long.

Our first stop was Maurice's. I love this store. And they had an INCREDIBLE deal on jeans. Buy one get one free, and the first pair was 40% off the already marked down price. So my mom and I each got a pair of jeans for just $8.81. That's right. Less than nine bucks. I got two pairs, my mom got one, and we got one for Abbie. They are so comfortable and totally worth my $18.

Our next stop was Gymboree where there were so many cute things to look at! My mom and I eventually ended up going back at the end of the day and getting some stuff including a swimming suit, romper, and onesie for Reece. So cute.

After our first stop and Gymboree, we had to stop for Reece's lunch break.

We ended up going around to all the stores, and I got some great stuff! I got:
  • Two pairs of pants for me
  • A shirt for Derek from the Nike outlet
  • A dress for Reece
  • A swimming suit for Reece
  • Shoes for me
All for... $37.65!!! I was proud of the deals I got. It was such a fun day!


And we stopped at Subway for lunch. My sandwich was delish.








No comments:

Post a Comment