Anyways, Reece was sitting up when supported by pillows or in her Bumbo seat, she was staring at EVERYTHING I ate and following popcorn from my bowl to my mouth. She was starting to wake up again during the night with a dry diaper and very hungry. She had lost her expulsion reflex. So pretty much, she was more than ready.
The first night we tried giving it to her, she did not like it. At all. She made faces, stuck her tongue out, cried, yelled, and did just about everything else she could to tell us she didn't like it. But we kept trying! By the third night she enjoyed it. However, I was still perfecting the art of feeding a four month old baby, so here are some pictures of the fabulous mess she turns into after eating her cereal. Keep in mind that she would wipe her face, grab her toes, legs, and then rub her face. All the while spreading cereal everywhere.
Now she LOVES her cereal, and I've gotten much better and feeding her and keeping her mess free. Also, I now feed her in just a diaper.






No comments:
Post a Comment