Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Reece: Five Months

Five months. Sheesh. Reece is getting more and more fun each day. Her giggles, squeals, yells, and smiles are the highlights of my day. Her favorite things right now are:

- Peek-a-boo
- Being tickled
- Playing with and sucking on her toes. I know, it's pretty gross. But at least she's not walking or
  crawling yet!
- Reading stories
- Being sung to
- Playing with her toys
- Eating her rice cereal at nighttime

Reece is seriously the happiest girl in the world! She is so mild-mannered, sweet, and just happy to be with anybody. Her stubbornness and fiery personality are coming out more and more every day, and it makes me a little nervous/excited for the future. I love it when she goes to sleep at night, but I can't wait until she wakes up in the morning so I can see her giant grin!







1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs. Reece is such a sweet, beautiful little girl! I'm so glad she and my little girl will be pretty close in age. :)

    ReplyDelete