My birthday this year was absolutely wonderful! I woke up and walked to the stairs to find helium balloons tied to rocks, one on each step. When I got downstairs I saw a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table, some wrapped gifts, and a gift certificate to the Salon and Spa. My awesome husband let me go out and pamper myself! It was amazing! My mom, Morgan, and I went and got manicures and pedicures.
 |
| Beautiful flowers from my rockin' hot husband. |
 |
| Birthday mani/pedi! |
Then we came home, had lunch, relaxed, Reece and I hung out, and then once Derek got home from work we went out to Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner with my parents. It was sooooo good. I love that place! And Reece was so stinkin' cute the whole time. Love her!
I love my cute little family. After dinner we came home and had family over for the opening of presents! My Aunt Patsy, Uncle Tom, and cousin Maddie were there as well as Marcie and her boys, and Brandon and Ashley. It was really fun to see everybody!
Derek knows the way to my heart. Nike.
I also got some really cute cardigans, a pretty tank top, and a yoga mat! (I've been doing hot yoga. And I love it.) For dessert we had rocky road brownies (amazing, by the way) and ice cream. It was such a wonderful birthday. Derek spoiled me beyond anything I could have expected. Love that man.
Happy Birthday to me.
So fun!!! Sound like a perfect b-day (: Reece is such a sweetie...love that cute face!
ReplyDelete