Thursday, July 26, 2012

30 Weeks!

I can't believe I'm 30 weeks today! It is crazy to me that in just 10 weeks our little girl is going to be here. Well, I hope she's here in 10 weeks. This mommy does not want to go very late!

Things I can still do:
  1. I can still wear my pre-pregnancy jeans! And only on days where I'm feeling larger than usual do I have to use the rubber band trick. It's fantastic.
  2. I still sleep fairly well. The only thing I have noticed is a little bit more difficulty in falling asleep, but I still sleep soundly. 
  3. I can still wear most of my church shoes despite my swollen feet!
Things I can't do anymore:
  1. I can't bend over to pick something up. I mean, I can if I have to, but I avoid it as much as possible. Looks like this silver toe nail polish is sticking around for a while longer!
  2. I can't sit in an upright position sometimes because our baby girl likes to press her feet against my ribs and make it very uncomfortable.
  3. I can't wear my black heels anymore due to my swollen feet.
I have recently started to feel more rib shots than I ever have in the past. But she is continually more and more active, and I love it! I can consistently see her kicks and movements. My stomach looks crazy when she is really active. There are bumps and waves everywhere! 

I am getting more and more excited every second to have this baby girl! I love every movement I feel and constantly think about what life is going to be like with her here. I know that it is going to change everything about my life forever, but what I don't know is exactly how it is going to change my life. 

I'm just so excited! We love her so much already!


No comments:

Post a Comment