Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Derek's 26th Birthday

I always feel so bad for Derek. While we're in school, he has to celebrate his birthday during finals week. How sad! So today's celebration was low-key, but very fun!

We had a nice, relaxing morning. We didn't have to wake up until 8:00am, didn't have to be on campus until 10:00am, and then got to come home around 2:00pm. 

I went to Maggie's baby shower (which was SO much fun!), came home, we had Chicken Bacon Stuffed Pizza from Papa Murphy's for dinner, and then had friends and family over for cake and ice cream!

Abbie, Devin, Adam Joseph, Jace, and Hallie came over as well as Weston, McKinsie, and Paisley. The following photo is courtesy of Aunt Devin, I never think to take pictures. I wish I did!

Cute little Hallie wearing a snow hat that I got from the Puyallup Fair years ago.


Paisley and Jace had a very good time running around and being crazy. They became good friends after about five minutes. As soon as Jace left, Paisley started handing shoes to her mom and dad asking them to go. It was darling.

I made Derek an orange cake with rainbow chip frosting and we had Berry Rainbow sherbet to go along with it. Delicious!

We'll probably go to Idaho Falls sometime next week after finals are over and eat at Red Robin and do some birthday shopping for Derek.


Happy Birthday sweetheart! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment