Monday, July 16, 2012

Up to There

Imagine Derek standing up straight with his hand stretched up as high above his head as he can reach. That is how far past my tolerance level this whole car accident has pushed me. 

I might not have mentioned this on my blog before... but on May 10th (the day we found out the gender of the baby), I was hit on the back passenger side of our car. The other girl was parallel parking on the side of the road, and as she was straightening out her parking job, she didn't realize I was in traffic and her nose entered traffic just enough to hit my car. 

Anyways, my patience with this situation is running thin.

I wish I could say more. And I would go off on a tangent about how frustrating it is to me. 
But I can't. 
Because saying things like that would be wrong. 
But I'm just tired of this whole thing. It's been over two months, and it still isn't resolved. 

I would say that I've had it "up to here", but that means I would demonstrate the level at which I'm being pushed to. And since Derek is taller than I am, I will say this: "I've had it up to there."

No comments:

Post a Comment