This past week has been crazy but filled with lots of fun! My family came in for Thanksgiving and we were lucky enough to have our big turkey dinner at a beautiful home! Our friends The Potters were willing to lend us their house for our dinner so that the eight adults and two children wouldn't be squished into a small married-student-housing apartment here in Rexburg, ID. It was great!
Derek and I made stuffing, rolls, mashed potatoes, apple pie, lemon meringue pie, gravy, and two fruit salads. Dinner was delicious!
My parents took me, Abbie, Morgan, Jace, and Hallie out on Friday to do a little Christmas shopping. Yesterday evening, my family went bowling at Teton Lanes and it was fun! I actually broke 100 both games (I know, I know, impressive. And maybe a little sad that I'm so proud) and afterward, we executed a secret plan. My little sister's 16th birthday is this Monday, and my mom had the brilliant idea to throw her an early surprise birthday party. It was so fun! Derek, Adam, and I left the bowling alley and grabbed the balloons while Abbie, Adam, Jace, and Hallie stopped by Coldstone to get the ice cream cake. My parents had Morgan at Little Caesar's getting four pizzas so that the rest of us had time to get the goods and head back to my apartment to set up for the party. We were ready and waiting when my parents pulled up.
Derek opened the door, we all yelled surprise, and Morgan very calmly walked in and put the pizza on the table. She was very composed. I think she needs to work on her surprised face! Oh well, we still love her.
We had a party with pizza, salad, presents, and cake. It was a lot of fun. Then we all played some Kinect. However, Jace found a different thing to entertain him.
![]() |
| I love how cute my nephew is. |
It was a great Thanksgiving, and having Morgan's surprise party was a great way to end it!


What a cute little bow head! :) Sorry I missed the party but I'm glad I got to see you and Mom. love you all!
ReplyDelete