For Family Home Evening tonight, Derek and I stopped by Walmart on our way home from the gym to pick up some ornaments. Derek's mom gave us a tree and a beautiful ornament, so once we got home we decided to decorate our apartment for Christmas! It was a lot of fun, a little challenging since we live in a college apartment that doesn't lend itself very easily to decoration, but I feel festive!
If only we weren't taking it down in two and a half weeks to move, it would feel a lot more worthwhile...
After we were done decorating, we decided that the helium balloons left over from Morgan's birthday party were a little out of place. So we took them outside and set them free!
...the only problem is that they were already starting to lose helium, so they didn't rise too quickly. They just kind of flew with the wind. I have a sneaking suspicion that they will land in someone's yard across town.
I can only imagine the look on the person's face as they realize there are some star balloons, a smiley face balloon, and a balloon that says "It's All About You" stuck in their tree.
Happy Sweet 16 random Rexburg resident.




No comments:
Post a Comment