My heart is broken. I worked hard to figure out how to make the font that I used for the header consistent throughout my whole blog... and it didn't work. I didn't realize this until today when I looked at my blog on someone else's computer.
Since my computer has the font Jenna Sue installed on it (the one I used on the header) I can see that my post titles and tabs text is all the same font. However, from your point of view it looks like it's all Arial. How boring. If you would like to see my blog the way I see it, you can download the TTF file of Jenna Sue and copy it into the "Fonts" folder of the control panel. Then you will not only be able to see my blog the way it's supposed to be seen, but you can also use this incredibly cute font!
|
I downloaded it. Cute font! And cute blog. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Devin!!!
ReplyDelete