Today has been absolutely wonderful! It started out with a relaxing morning, and as I was fixing my hair Derek told me to hurry it up because we were going on a picnic and it was a surprise. So, I hurried and got ready.
We made a stop at Walgreens for some chips and juice, then headed to Subway to pick up some sandwiches. Then, we hit the road!
While we were driving, Derek ate some chips.
I did my crossword puzzles. Yes, I am a nerd and I love crosswords.
As we drew closer to our surprise destination, I started to suspect where we were going. We pulled into the Upper Mesa Falls lot, got our food, and sat down at a picnic table to eat. Once we were done, we went down to the falls to see what everyone goes there to see.
![]() |
| Upper Mesa Falls |
![]() |
| It was a straight drop down from where I was standing. |
![]() |
| Derek at the upper falls. |
![]() |
| Lower Mesa Falls |
It was so much fun, and the falls were beautiful. I just loved being able to spend time with my husband, and get outside! What a great day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment