Friday, July 8, 2011

New Testament Class

I don't know if I have ever posted on here about one of my other blogs, "The Weekly Address" or not, but I am going to now!

The Weekly Address is a blog where I share my thoughts on talks given in the most recent session of General Conference. This semester here at BYU-I, I have been taking a New Testament class online. Each week we are required to research a certain topic and present our research and new-found knowledge through writing a talk we would give in church, a lesson, a power point presentation, or through a blog post or podcast. I chose to write a blog post every week, and share them on The Weekly Address. 

In the past, the posts for this class have been short and simple, the main purpose of them being to fulfill my assignment. However, this week we were asked to research the suffering of the Savior in the Garden of Gethsemane. I have decided to take this assignment and not write a quick, short post about it, but rather turn it into a 3 week discussion. I would love it if any of you who are interested would read the posts and give me your input. The first one is posted (click here) and the next one will be posted in a week, and the next one after that

I hope that you will share your thoughts with me because I think this is a great opportunity for anyone and everyone (including myself) to learn something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment