It's been a while since I last wrote a blog, so I'm sorry for how lax I've been on keeping my blog up to date. But I have just been really busy and a lot has been happening! So let me start with what Derek and I did for the fourth of July. Derek's friends Luke and Haley were travelling up to Oroville, WA to his parent's house, and with Derek's knack for inviting himself to things, they swung by Rexburg and picked up Derek and I for a fun weekend! It was a long drive, but it was really fun and the house that we got to stay in was beautiful! The Griffins were so generous and kind, opening up their home to us. I was especially grateful considering I had no connection except for the fact that I am dating one of their son's friends. Haha, so thanks!
We had a wonderful weekend out on the lake, cliff jumping, and seeing an amazing fireworks show. So fun!!
The lake where we went cliff jumping.
I love this picture!! Derek and I were on the tube and it was about to take a nose dive. CHECK OUT HIS FACE, hahahaha.
Derek is so cute!!! I love this picture of us.
McKinsie, me, and Haylee. It was really fun to get to know these girls a little bit better. :)
It was a great weekend!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment