Monday, July 19, 2010

I Can't Wait


I cannot wait until I am done living in single student housing at school. Especially since I live with girls. Man alive, they can be so ridiculous! Just today I was sitting on the couch doing my homework, and two of my roommates were sitting at the table talking poorly about one of my other roommates all because of something that is so small and not really that important. I told them that they shouldn't be so upset and just go talk to her about it. That the only mature and responsible way to respond to the situation was to just talk about it to her. They gave me dirty looks, but whatever. 


I understand that there will be conflicts between roommates, and that not everyone is going to get a long. Trust me, I do. Everyone was raised differently, by different parents, in a different home, in different towns. But if we have any hope of getting along in the world as a mature and responsible adult, then we need to learn how to deal with and at least live peaceably with people of all different shape, size, personality, and upbringing. 

So come on people, let's just get along!


2 comments:

  1. hahaha...i do NOT miss that part of college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. it's been BAD this semester. there's always one roommate that just causes more problems than necessary. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete