Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Well, I Suppose So

Is it really 3:38 AM?  Yes.


Do I really have a 7:45 AM volleyball class tomorrow morning?  Yes.

And is that really only four hours and seven minutes away?  Yes. (It'll be embarrassing if I did that math wrong.)

And... I'm still awake?  Yes.

At 3:39 AM?  Yes, you are still awake. And it is now 3:39.

This is what has been going through my head for the last three hours and forty minutes (it's 3:40 now...)  that I've been in bed trying to go to sleep, but with different times and times intervals until I have to be in class tomorrow morning. I'm so frustrated. But that's life.

Should I just give up on sleep and get some things done that I need to do?  Maybe... probably not.

Should I be in bed trying to sleep?  Well, I suppose so....

No comments:

Post a Comment