Friday, July 23, 2010

A New Favorite

As I browsed Deseret Book a week ago, I stumbled across this book on the "Bargain Buy" shelf. I picked it up, read the summary and wasn't too intrigued until I saw that it was only going to be $4. "Sweet," I thought to myself, "I've been looking for a new book to read."

Upon starting the book, it seemed like it wasn't going to be a page turner but I never give up on a book unless I'm half way to three-quarters done. And if I'm not hooked then... I figure it's a hopeless cause. However, once I got about 90 pages into the book the plot got interesting and the characters started to come alive.

The story then unfolds and reveals a fun and entertaining fairytale that is suitable for anyone at any age. Although I have to say, I think that this is more of a female book than a male... just sayin. But I loved it! With exciting events, an honest and virtuous heroine, and a handsome, sweet, and loving khan, this book will make you wish you lived through those thousand days.

I would recommend this book to any girl who is looking for a fun (and easy) read with a book that will leave you feeling happy and uplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment