It was a beautiful day at Graham Elementary School. My third grade class met out in one of the portables and I loved my teacher Miss Sweet. We had a new girl in class that day. I decided since no one had talked to her that I would go over and get to know her while helping her color the worksheet we had in class that day. However, I was rudely interrupted by a tap on my shoulder, "Taylor, you need to let Kellie do her own work." And that was when we met.
That day was the start of a fun friendship that took us to challenge from 4-6th grade, playing in band together from 8-12th grade, and many fun and funny adventures. Like a lot of friendships, they weaken a little once you go your separate ways, but I got the opportunity to catch up with my friend! Kellie and her boyfriend Jon decided to take a road trip and visit Rexburg, ID! Kellie stayed with me and Jon stayed with Ryan. We explored some of the most entertaining things Rexburg has to offer. A walk on campus, Rigby Lake, Big Jud's, and the Dunes. It was a fun weekend... well, at least I know I had fun!
Kellie and Jon... the sun was a little bright.
Me and Ryan. Apparently he just loves taking pictures with me.
It took us about four tries to get a picture where no one's head was cut off or face was hidden. Hooray for friends.
Derek eating the third quarter of the Big Jud Special. I only ate one quarter... he ate the rest and was sooo full.
This basically explains how we all felt after we were done eating.
Derek and I. He's still working on that last piece of hamburger... what a man, haha.
After visiting Big Jud's, we all wanted to go back to the apartments and take naps. So we did! While we were driving home, it started to storm, and when Derek and I got back to my apartment, it was raining really hard. So he took a picture of the rain hitting a big puddle out in the parking lot. Pretty cool.
Derek and I at the dunes. It was so pretty that night!
I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm kinda cute... :)
It was so pretty that night, and we had a wonderful time. I love my friends and I love my life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment