I have always loved to read. In Kindergarten I could read at the level of a 5th grader. My nose was always in a book. So often that my mom practically had to force me out of the house in the summertime to play outside. I read all the Chronicles of Narnia, Nancy Drew, The Boxcar Children, Amelia Bedelia, all the R.L. Stine books in my house, Anne of Green Gables, The Babysitter's Club, The American Girl books, and all of the Harry Potter books. In my later childhood I read Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, and Black Beauty. However, there are a few iconic novels that I missed out on.
So I went to the public library, got myself a card, and checked out two books that I have always wanted to read. While there are many I want to read, I am starting with these two books:
I have seen the movie for both of these books, but as an avid reader, I am always of the opinion that a book is better than a movie.


No comments:
Post a Comment