Derek and I went for a run tonight. It isn't a really warm night, but it isn't exactly cold. Thus, an hour later I stink. Don't judge me for being too lazy and tired to take a shower. I'm getting up in eight hours and showering anyways. Lay off me...
But that's not the only reason I stink.
I have been an emotional, grumpy, bored, and flat out stubborn piece of work today. I pouted because I was bored and there was nothing to do. Then I started to cry when I realized how ridiculous and pathetic I was being. Then I stopped crying once I realized how stupid and pathetic it was to be crying, and then I was grumpy because I felt: stupid and pathetic. It was a great afternoon.
But luckily for me, I have a husband who is patient and kind. Who knows just how much kindness to give until he needs to hold my face between his hands, stare me straight in the eye, and tell me I need to calm down and be rational. Without him I'd probably be one of those people that everyone else talks about and pities.
So thanks Derek. I love you.
are you prego
ReplyDeletehaha, adam joseph. no i am not. but it sounds like it! i have been a mess lately. i have no idea why.
ReplyDeleteI hate it when my emotions run circles like that. I hope today is much brighter for you! (And YAY for husbands who are willing to be patient with their emotional wives when we need it the most!)
ReplyDelete