Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday? You too?!

I think it must be The World vs. Taylor because for the past 26 hours I have been making stupid mistakes left and right.  Or maybe it's My Brain vs. The Rest of Me, and if it is that then I have no chance. But seriously, this morning has been just about as bad as yesterday.

My alarm went off at 7:00 am and of course I hit snooze until 7:30 am when I just shut off the alarm. I woke up at 8:00 am, got in the shower fifteen minutes later, and was supposed to be on the road going to work by the time I was dressed. To help out my morning, I didn't put on any make up, threw some mousse in my hair, and left. 

As I'm driving down Meridian my thoughts turned to what I have to do today, so my brain went on auto-pilot. As I approach the freeway entrance I feel like I should be doing something else, but I get on 512... going east. But my work is on Pacific Ave... which is west. This I did not realize until I was at the end of 512. So I hopped off the freeway in downtown Puyallup and took a scenic jaunt through the town, made my way past the fairgrounds and up the hill to Meridian where I had been just twenty minutes before. But this time, I went over the freeway and on to 94th St. so that I could get on 512 going west.

Seriously? I have taken the freeway to work hundreds of times. But this morning I just so happen to get on the freeway going the opposite direction?! What is with me lately? Ugh. Thursdays used to be my favorite day of the week. Even more so than Friday. But sadly, that is no longer.

The only good thing so far about today is that I walked outside to get in my car this morning and Derek was scraping off all the snow and ice from my windows. What a sweet husband. So considering that, I don't think Thursday is in quite as bad shape as Wednesday... but still, it's not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment