Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Little Project

So the other day I was bored at work. Really bored. The quilt shop was dead, I had already done everything I could do,  and I was tired of standing on my feet. When my friend Sarah texted me I told her of my desperation for something to keep me occupied. She suggested that I write a story about two friends at a fashion show. I took her suggestion and brain stormed ideas while I maintained the shop. 

An hour later I had the story typed out and in an email. I sent it off to my friend and eagerly awaited her reply. Then I had the thought that maybe it would be fun to have a separate blog where I could post some of my writing; these pieces are merely for fun, and it's nothing serious at all. I just think it would be fun, so I've done it! I made a new blog and the first chapter of the short story I wrote is posted. So feel free to take a look and read if you'd like... I would love hear your comments,  criticism, or whatever you would like to say. I'm nervous/excited about this project, so lets see how it goes!

Click here to see the new blog: Fiction for  Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment