Before I go into the very exciting news I have to share, I have to say one thing: I love being married and I love my husband.
There... I said it. So sue me.
"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." -Michael Scott
...and I love The Office.
Anyways! On to the exciting news! We got a table and chairs tonight! It's a pub style table, so it sits a little higher. In fact, the chairs are so high that I have to jump up a little to be able to sit on them... somewhat embarrassing, but that's okay. I love the table and chairs! They look so good, in GREAT condition, and we got a killer deal. Here's a picture.
It's the perfect size for our undoubtedly little kitchen in our future Rexburg apartment.
How cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment