I don't know why I haven't blogged about this yet, but I'm pregnant! And expecting another little girl around December 2nd. I'm currently 34 weeks (will be 35 tomorrow), and it just occurred to me today that I haven't blogged a single bit about this pregnancy. I had more time when I was pregnant with Reece, probably because this time around I have Reece to chase after and take care of.
When I got the positive pregnancy test, I was excited and a little nervous. My pregnancy with Reece was so easy.
I never got any morning sickness.
I was able to stay really active with my exercise.
Overall, there were no complications. It all just went so smoothly that I was sure I was in for a really difficult pregnancy this time around. But so far, it has all been fairly similar!
I haven't had any morning sickness.
I've been able to stay quite active with my exercise.
No major complications!
There have been a few differences:
I started to swell a lot earlier (I said goodbye to my ankles weeks ago).
I felt achy in my joints earlier.
My headaches have been worse this time.
Other than that, everything has been really easy! This little girl is just as active and punchy as Reece was. She really likes to stretch into my sides, and it HURTS. She has been head down for the majority of the pregnancy as well, so any squirms or stretches always, always, always push on my bladder. If you want to know discomfort, try having your bladder pushed on from the inside. Super fun.
The little peanut at just 8.5 weeks. She has always measured small. At this ultrasound they estimated that, according to her size, she was 6 days later than my clinical due date. So if I had to guess when she will be born, I would guess December 9th. But she could surprise all of us and come earlier than that.
The top picture is Reece at 27 weeks, and the bottom one is this second little lady at 20 weeks. If you look you can see that they both have top lips that stick out father than their bottom lips. Reece's top lip was never bigger than her bottom one, so it makes me wonder if she was just sucking on her bottom lip, and maybe her little sister does the same? I'm not sure. But it was so fun for me to see that image on the screen at the ultrasound and instantly recall Reece's 27 week ultrasound and see the similarity.
18 weeks
21 weeks
22 weeks
24 weeks
28 weeks
32 weeks
I cannot wait to meet this little girl and see what she looks like! We are so ready to add another sweet little person to our family. She will be our perfect fourth.









No comments:
Post a Comment