I have now gotten so close to my due date that I feel it is more appropriate to title my posts with how long I have left, rather than how long I've gone.
I have 16 days left. That is CRAZY.
This baby is moving around constantly, kicking me in the ribs, and punching my bladder so hard that it hurts. I've been having a few Braxton Hicks contractions throughout the day, but nothing painful.
The bottoms of my feet are swollen every morning, so it hurts to get up and walk.
My face is chubby.
I have a bruise on the upper left side of my abdomen, where she kicks me all the time.
I feel like I could eat everything all day long and still be hungry. I better have this baby soon or else I'm going to pack on another ten pounds!
I'm always tired because I get woken up multiple times each night to kicks and punches, and sometimes a contraction. Thus, naps have become an essential part of my days again.
But luckily, I am stretch mark free! No stretch marks yet. And hopefully, if this baby doesn't go late, I will be able to avoid them all together!
I am so anxious to have her here. Derek and I are both really excited! In some ways, I feel like I have been pregnant forever, and in others it feels like I just barely found out.
Welp, any guesses as to when she's going to make her debut?
P.S. She has the hiccups right now. I swear, she's the hiccupiest baby EVER. And of course hiccupiest is a real word.
No comments:
Post a Comment