Friday, August 31, 2012

My Crazy Dream

While I was in the bath this morning I felt something tickle across my arm. I jumped and looked to make sure it was just a trickle of water and not a spider. And with the thought of a spider came the recollection of the crazy dream I had last night. 

It was me, my parents, my sister Abbie, and my little sister Morgan. It was Halloween and I was not happy that I had to be celebrating this holiday without Derek. For some reason the fact that I was still pregnant did not bother me. My parents were driving us out to the middle of our pasture where they had built an apartment for one of their friends. We were going out there to check on them because there had been a lot of noise lately. On the drive out there (it took like 45 minutes for some reason) Morgan was trying to convince my dad that her zombie stripper costume was totally appropriate for the stake Halloween dance. 

Once we got the apartment, we found spiders everywhere. There were four spiders that were following me, my mom, Morgan, and Abbie. Abbie decided that the smallest one, which was the size of a penny, was the one she would kill. So she smashed it. Morgan then killed the one that was a little bigger, which was the size of a quarter. And then I smashed a spider that was the size of a a silver dollar. And then the one that my mom was going to smash was HUGE. It was white and had stripes like a tiger, and we couldn't find it! 

So I woke up in a panic that spiders were going to be all over me. 

I hate spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment