Thursday, June 14, 2012

24 Weeks

I am 24 weeks today! That means only four more weeks and I'm officially in my third trimester. 
Weird.


Good things about today:
I got a 12 out of 10 on my anatomy quiz. No, that's not a typo. I got 120%.
I ate a graham cracker and frosting sandwich. It was delicious.
It's absolutely beautiful outside.
I figured out what I have to do to be able to graduate on time with Derek and STILL be able to take next semester off!

So, my original plan when I found out I was going to be having a baby in October was to take online classes, let my teachers know I was having a baby, and hopefully they would let me get as far ahead in the course as I could before the baby got here. However, with my major there are not that many courses offered online. Then Derek suggested that I get on the new catalog year (for 2012-2013). I asked him why, and he told me that they are lessening the requirements that you need to graduate. You only need one cluster instead of two (or you could have a minor). That would cut my work load in half!

I went to my advising center today and I got put on the new catalog year, changed my emphasis to Program Design & Prescription, and am now able to defer this fall and still graduate in December 2013! I am very excited that I got it figured out, and that it's going to work. It will be a crazy two semesters in the Spring and Fall of 2013, but it will be worth it. 

Overall, today has been a fabulous day. I'm teaching a step aerobics class later this evening, and game two between the Heat and the Thunder is on tonight. I have a wonderful husband who makes me laugh every single day (even when I don't want to), and we have a beautiful little baby girl who will make her way here in 112 days. 

Count your blessings. There will always be lots around.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is figured out for you! I wonder if you are yelling like crazy at this basketball game like Matt is...

    ReplyDelete