I basically live in the Hart Building on campus. As an Exercise Physiology major the majority of my classes are in this building and it has a convenient study area next to the big windows overlooking the football field. So not only do I get to sit in comfortable chairs, but I get to people watch.
I love it.
As I was getting my things together to go take my anatomy lecture exam which I had studied very little for (but still got a 94%, pretty darn good for not studying if I do say so myself), I realized that I should probably stop by the bathroom before I take my test.
I walked into the bathroom, put my backpack on the rack, and turned the corner to choose a stall and was stopped in my tracks. There was toilet paper everywhere. On the floor, stuck to the toilet seats... it was disgusting. There were paper towels that had obviously been thrown in the general direction of the garbage can, but missed terribly. So what does the tosser do? Leave it there on the floor.
Personally, I think this is ridiculous. Just plain ridiculous. All of the girls or women who use this bathroom are at least 18 years old. You are officially an adult! Learn how to pick up after yourself like one! Especially in the bathroom. I don't know about the rest of you, but my mom understood the importance of helping us learn how to clean a bathroom and pick up after ourselves from an early age. (With me, it might not have stuck until I was a little older, but hey, it still worked eventually, right?)
COME ON PEOPLE. Pick up after yourselves. Respect the buildings on campus. No man is ever going to want to marry a girl who leaves toilet paper all over the ground, stuck to the toilet seat, and leaves a mess wherever she goes.
And by the way, I'm 23 weeks now, just a little past 5 months! I had a doctor appointment yesterday and they measured my fundal height, and I'm at 24cm. So right on the money!
If she keeps growing like she is then maybe I'll have her on her due date! Fingers crossed!!
If she keeps growing like she is then maybe I'll have her on her due date! Fingers crossed!!


No comments:
Post a Comment