I'm walking down the hallway on my way to chemistry class and a young man whizzes by me on my left. As he goes to round the corner, he slams his hand against the wall before he turns. Almost like he needs to push himself off the wall to muster up the motivation to turn himself so he doesn't run straight into the wall. It just so happened that he was walking to the classroom right next to mine, so I saw him do that very same thing on the next three corners. ...Is that necessary?
Then as I sit down in my chemistry class I look across the aisle and the young man on the end of the row has his feet out in the aisle... and he's not wearing shoes. He had stocking feet. The white socks with the gray toe and heel. No shoe on the feet. Maybe I'm having a Seinfeld moment, but that really irked me. Who takes off their shoes in a college class? Do you have claustrophobic feet?
IS IT REALLY NECESSARY?
No comments:
Post a Comment