- On Friday, Derek and I got "The Knowing" from Redbox. I had heard it was a pretty lame movie, but as the movie started, it seemed like it was going to be decent. However, once we got to the end (sorry to anyone who hasn't seen the movie) the movie resolved the plot by using aliens. Yes, there was a huge flying saucer with creepy pale-skinned guys who turned into your typical Hollywood alien creature. Perfect.
- I took my humanities exam on Saturday. I studied in the morning and early afternoon and then went to the testing center. Upon completing, I turned in my test and paused at the top of the stairs to find my score on the monitor. I saw the numbers "0050" and right next to it: "100% Perfect score!" Perfect.
- Saturday night, Derek and I went to "Abraham and Isaac and The Summoning of Everyman." They were plays that I had to watch for my Humanities class. All I'm going to say is that Derek was half asleep the whole time and my mind was wandering to what we could do once the play was done. Perfect.
So needless to say I had a pretty good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment