Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend

Who knew you could have such a good weekend in Bosie, ID?  Derek and I went there this last weekend to visit his grandmother. His dad and his brother Brandon, his wife Ashley, and their five kids were there as well. I had a wonderful time!!!! Derek and I arrived in Boise on Friday night, and all the others arrived around 7 am on Saturday morning.

Brandon and Ashley have five kids, one of them being a four year old named Treyson. This little guy was my shadow all weekend long. If I was brushing my teeth, so was Trey. If I was going to go outside so was he.  If I was using a pencil to draw a picture, he would use a pencil. I think my favorite example of this was when we were having pie on Sunday evening. Treyson's grandpa asked him if he wanted a fork or a spoon to eat his pie with. Trey immediately looked at my plate, saw that I was using a fork, and looked back at his grandpa and yelled, "A FORK!" Stinkin' cute.

It was a good weekend with great people and fun activities.

And let me tell you, I fell in love with every bit of it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had such a good time! I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a ham and cutie pie...that's pretty much comes from being my nephew ;)

    ReplyDelete