Saturday, May 29, 2010

A T.P. Peeve

I think one of my biggest pet peeves has to do with toilet paper.  Not only does it get under my skin when I go into the bathroom and I see an empty cardboard tube where a full and soft roll of toilet paper should be, but it just speaks millions about the lazy and apathetic attitude about the person who used that bathroom before you.

However, it is even more frustrating when I go into the bathroom and see the empty cardboard tube with a full and soft roll of toilet paper sitting on top of it.  Really? REALLY?! You had the motivation to go get a new roll of T.P. but couldn't quite muster up the energy to throw out the empty tube and put the new one on?  It's like once you got the new roll and walked into the bathroom, you suddenly realized, "I'm too tired...I can't take the extra 10 seconds to replace this. Can't do....not enough energy... too much effort... need...to sit down..."  

That just ticks me off. But this cartoon makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment