The morning of Day 1. Neither of us knew how difficult things were about to be!
I found her reading the potty training book to her potty training doll. Pretty cute.
And this is the face she gave me just about every time when she went to the bathroom. She was always so proud of herself!
I took this picture when she had been accident free during the day and night for three days in a row. So exciting!
My mom has sent a potty training gift in the mail to each grandchild when they have been potty trained and accident free for a while. Well, Piper had just barely potty trained before Courtney and Jay moved here last August, and with Reece being potty trained for a few months now, my mom decided to buy them each a princess tiara and matching tutu. Piper got Elsa and Reece got Sofia the First. She has been obsessed with Sofia lately, so she was elated when she saw that her tutu and tiara was Sofia! My mom is going to take Piper and Reece out for a lunch date sometime soon as the other part of their potty training gift. Reece keeps asking when she gets to go on a date with Piper.
I am so proud of my big girl! I can't believe she's already potty trained and going to be turning three this Fall! It's nice for her to have this bit of independence, it's REALLY nice to be done with diapers, but it's also a little sad to think about how quickly she's growing up. I love you Reecie!






No comments:
Post a Comment