Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine's Day

This year I decided to do the "14 Days of Valentines" for Derek. I gave him a candy or snack each day with a little tag tied to it with a "clever" phrase on it. I think he liked it... he now has plenty of candy and had plenty of Mountain Dew. That was gone pretty fast though.

On Valentine's Day, I came downstairs to find a table filled with presents. One was a large, orange vase filled with candy and a rose in it. That was for me and I love it! Orange is my favorite color, and candy is one of my favorite things. Then, next to it, was a card from my parents with a gift certificate in it (and a voucher for free babysitting while we use the said gift certificate) and a dress for Reece. The dress is darling! I can't wait until Reece fits into it.

For breakfast I made us some stuffed french toast. It was AMAZING, if I do say so myself. Afterward, we hung out until Derek had to go to work. And that was pretty much it. I like Valentine's Day, but it's not a huge deal to me. I'm just glad I got to spend it with my husband and sweet little girl. Now, for some cute pictures.






Hahaha, she was so done taking pictures.










1 comment:

  1. That stuffed french toast looks amazing!! And what cute pictures of Reece. I love her valentine's shirt.

    ReplyDelete