- Yelling at everything. She has cute little sounds and will baby babble a little bit, but she mostly just yells at things. Me, Derek, her grandparents, her toys, Nana... just about anything and everything she sees she will greet with a giant grin and then a yell. It's her way of showing affection.
- Reaching for her toys! This has been fun to see develop in the last month. She'll get so excited and try so hard to reach for her toys, and then she does it and she's so happy with herself! And, of course, the next logical step is to put whatever she has in her hand in her mouth. That's been fun.
- Laughing. We got Reece to give a real giggle for the first time, and I caught it on camera! I was so proud of my timing! Since then we have been able to get her to giggle a couple of times. It is the cutest thing in the world.
- Sleeping through the night. I've been trying to set her bedtime around 7:30pm, and so far it's going pretty well. If she wakes up, she'll wake up after sleeping for 9-10 hours. Then I'll nurse her and she'll sleep until around 8:00am. It's beautiful.
- Starting to sit up on her own. Reece is surprisingly strong for her age. She can sit on the floor without any help for a substantial amount of time. However, after about thirty seconds she starts to lean forward and prop herself up by putting her hands on the ground in front of her.
She is growing WAY too fast. To me it looks like she is growing more and more and getting longer each day. Even when I'm incredibly tired and have to get up with her at 2:43am, she still makes me smile. Love our little Reece!
And now, for the real reason you probably came to the blog, the pictures. The quality isn't that great, I took all of these with my phone. But, hey. Reece is still stinkin' cute.
And, this is how you can tell your child is done taking pictures.










No comments:
Post a Comment