So in my spare time (a.k.a. when I should be doing my homework) I like to think about what colors I want in the second bedroom for when I get to decorate it all cute and get it ready for this baby girl. I decided to actually try out some of the colors I was thinking about. So I took some of my favorite quotes/things, and put them together to make these three possible options for wall art in the nursery.
So what do you think? I like the colors, the creamy beige with the orange, teal, pink, and magenta. But I'm not set. Opinions?



I really like these. Neutral colors work best in any kind of room, & this beige sets you up for a lot of accent colors.
ReplyDeletePlus it's always nice to not be overwhelmed with various shades of pink in a baby girl's room =)
I vote for the one on top, both the colors and the quote.
ReplyDeleteI love all of them! I especially love the abc one. Too cute! And the colors are vibrant and exciting! I say yes! The I am a child of God thing would be great too!
ReplyDeleteI love it! You're so creative and have great vision for things like this. I think it's beautiful!
ReplyDelete