Friday, March 23, 2012

It's a Baby!

Yup! It's a baby! And just one baby. 
Had my first ultrasound this morning. Here's the little peanut:

When the ultrasound tech first pulled up the picture, this sweet little baby was moving and jumping all over the place! Due to the measurements, they think I'm 12 weeks and 1 day along. So that puts my due date at October 4th! 

I got to hear the heart beat again, and the nurse said everything sounds and looks good! She took a few more measurements, and then jiggled the sensor on my stomach to rock things around to see if she could get the baby to move around some more. And it worked! This cute little pea jumped, kicked its legs, and raised its hands above its head. 

It was a wonderful way to start my day off, and I can't wait to see more of this sweet little baby!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm loving this picture! Seeing your little one move around is such an amazing thing! I'm SO excited! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun that baby was moving so much! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love ultrasounds! cute little profile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. FUN to see the profile. Already personality in that little face. SO exciting Tay.

    ReplyDelete