I like to think that I don't look like I've just eaten too much at my most recent meal or that I'm just getting fat. I like to think that I look pregnant!
It's fun to see the slow progression of gaining a tummy. Some days I feel huge, and others I feel like I barely look pregnant at all. But! I am. It's been proven.
So, what do you think we're going to have? Derek and I only have to wait about six to eight more weeks to find out. We're curious what you think we're going to have. So, if you feel so inclined, you should take the poll that is at the top of the sidebar of the blog. Boy or Girl? Let us know your prediction!
Let the countdown begin.

I clicked girl because that's what I'm hoping for but I honestly think it's a boy. SORRY!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Your tiny bump is adorable Taylor :)
ReplyDeleteI think I might click boy once and girl once (if I can even do that) because I have no idea, I'm going to love him/her either way... and I'll be wrong AND right, thus cancelling out my wrongness. And I'll still feel like I participated!
ReplyDelete